Monday, March 2, 2009 - 12:07 in Psychology & Sociology
People sometimes say that immoral behavior leaves a bad taste in your mouth. A new study provides evidence of a link between moral disgust and more primitive forms of disgust related to poison and disease.
- U of T psychologists shed light on origins of moralityThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:36:02 EST
- Why saints sin and sinners get saintlyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 11:44:35 EDT
- Morality research sheds light on the origins of religionMon, 8 Feb 2010, 12:36:49 EST
- Skin-disease patients show brain immunity to faces of disgustSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:37:08 EDT
- Effective anti-tobacco ads should either scare or disgust viewers, MU study revealsWed, 22 Oct 2008, 13:15:43 EDT