Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 14:35 in Health & Medicine
Moral disgust in the face of unfair treatment and primitive disgust in reaction to a poison or disease may be more closely linked than we believe, say Canadian researchers.
- U of T psychologists shed light on origins of moralityThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:36:02 EST
- Effective anti-tobacco ads should either scare or disgust viewers, MU study revealsWed, 22 Oct 2008, 13:15:43 EDT
- Skin-disease patients show brain immunity to faces of disgustSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:37:08 EDT
- Sexual arousal may decrease natural disgust responseFri, 14 Sep 2012, 5:31:41 EDT
- Moral judgments can be alteredMon, 29 Mar 2010, 15:25:47 EDT