Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 12:35 in Astronomy & Space
A dust storm on Mars has cut into the amount of sunlight reaching the solar array on NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Spirit, leaving the rover in a vulnerable state.
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Julia getting 'dusted'Mon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:07:48 EDT
- NASA-enhanced dust storm predictions to aid health communityTue, 28 Oct 2008, 16:49:27 EDT
- Mars rover to spend winter at 'Greeley Haven,' named for late ASU geologist Ronald GreeleySat, 7 Jan 2012, 14:32:03 EST
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- NASA's dirty secret: Moon dustFri, 26 Sep 2008, 12:22:55 EDT