Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 11:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Physical pain and intense feelings of social rejection 'hurt' in the same way, a new study shows...
- Study illuminates the 'pain' of social rejectionMon, 28 Mar 2011, 15:33:53 EDT
- Researchers find genetic link between physical pain and social rejectionMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:07 EDT
- Love hurts: Why emotional pain really affects usThu, 3 Dec 2009, 12:37:58 EST
- Sticks and stones: A new study on social and physical painWed, 27 Aug 2008, 15:42:48 EDT
- Over-the-counter painkiller may help ease emotional slights, UF study findsThu, 12 Aug 2010, 11:43:56 EDT