Could veterans of war, rape victims and other people who have seen horrific crimes someday have the traumatic memories that haunt them weakened in their brains? In a new study, UCLA life scientists report a discovery that may make the reduction of s...
- Can traumatic memories be erased? Wed, 27 Apr 2011, 16:03:31 EDT
- New strategy to weaken traumatic memoriesTue, 17 Mar 2009, 13:33:55 EDT
- 'Long-shot' discovery may lead to advances in treating anxiety, memory disordersFri, 7 Jan 2011, 9:22:23 EST
- Traumatic response to bad memories can be minimizedWed, 30 Jul 2008, 13:07:13 EDT
- Memories selectively, safely erased in miceWed, 22 Oct 2008, 13:15:47 EDT