Monday, December 13, 2010 - 12:31 in Earth & Climate
Fog is a common feature along the West Coast during the summer, but a University of Washington scientist has found that summertime coastal fog has declined since 1950 while coastal temperatures have...
- Decline of West Coast fog brought higher coastal temperatures last 60 yearsMon, 13 Dec 2010, 12:33:52 EST
- Fog has declined in past century along California's redwood coastMon, 15 Feb 2010, 15:40:25 EST
- West coast radar network is world's largestWed, 25 May 2011, 14:37:41 EDT
- Rising seas will affect major US coastal cities by 2100Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 0:33:13 EST
- Former Ida a huge rainmaker, causing flooding in the Mid-AtlanticFri, 13 Nov 2009, 9:38:14 EST