Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 14:42 in Physics & Chemistry
As the electronics industry works toward developing smaller and more compact devices, the need to create new types of scaled-down semiconductors that are more efficient and use less power has become...
- New spintronics material could help usher in next generation of microelectronicsTue, 23 Mar 2010, 15:18:01 EDT
- Researchers advance toward hybrid spintronic computer chipsWed, 13 Apr 2011, 12:35:58 EDT
- New silicon-germanium nanowires could lead to smaller, more powerful electronic devicesWed, 9 Dec 2009, 14:33:36 EST
- New finding could pave way to faster, smaller electronicsTue, 23 Oct 2012, 16:09:16 EDT
- NRL scientists achieve high temperature milestone in silicon spintronicsThu, 5 May 2011, 10:38:21 EDT