(AP) -- Half of Americans think Facebook is a passing fad, according to the results of a new Associated Press-CNBC poll. And, in the run-up to the social network's initial public offering of stock, half of Americans also say the social network's expected asking price is too high.
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT
- Teenagers, parents and teachers unaware of social networking risksMon, 21 Mar 2011, 11:06:34 EDT
- Sociologists debate: Are Americans really isolated?Tue, 4 Aug 2009, 17:10:00 EDT
- New study shows Facebook use elevates moodWed, 8 Feb 2012, 1:34:50 EST
- Study finds link between Facebook use, lower grades in collegeMon, 13 Apr 2009, 15:43:04 EDT