(AP) -- Responding to extraordinary demand, Facebook said Wednesday that it would sell more stock in the company's initial public offering. But ahead of the IPO, a debate emerged between two of the nation's largest automakers: Does it pay to advertise on the social network?
- The language of luxury: Advertisers' language choices evoke different reactionsMon, 15 Sep 2008, 16:09:12 EDT
- Putting a human face on a product: When brand humanization goes wrongTue, 2 Apr 2013, 20:03:46 EDT
- Do consumers prefer brands that appear on their Facebook pages?Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 1:31:37 EST
- Research: Men respond negatively to depictions of 'ideal masculinity' in ads Thu, 2 Aug 2012, 11:09:02 EDT
- The joy is in the social huntFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:52:31 EDT