Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 16:31 in Physics & Chemistry
With the age of the incandescent light bulb fading rapidly, the holy grail of the lighting industry is to develop a highly efficient form of solid-state lighting that produces high quality white light.
- Freeing light shines promise on energy-efficient lightingTue, 15 Jul 2008, 12:14:24 EDT
- SRI and SDK announce breakthrough performance in OLED devices for solid-state lighting applicationsTue, 28 Jul 2009, 14:56:51 EDT
- Regular light bulbs made super-efficient with ultra-fast laserFri, 29 May 2009, 13:22:09 EDT
- Quantum dots brighten the future of lightingTue, 8 May 2012, 18:21:51 EDT
- Advance brings low-cost, bright LED lighting closer to realityThu, 17 Jul 2008, 12:14:49 EDT