Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 17:20 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have boosted the efficiency of a novel source of white light called quantum dots more than tenfold, making them of potential interest for commercial applications.
- Quantum dots brighten the future of lightingTue, 8 May 2012, 18:21:51 EDT
- Light touch: Controlling the behavior of quantum dotsTue, 19 Aug 2008, 17:56:36 EDT
- In new quantum-dot LED design, researchers turn troublesome molecules to their advantage Tue, 15 Nov 2011, 19:33:31 EST
- Scientists make iron transparentThu, 9 Feb 2012, 11:38:05 EST
- Manufacturing method paves way for commercially viable quantum dot-based LEDsWed, 31 Aug 2011, 22:41:29 EDT