(PhysOrg.com) -- NASA's Dawn spacecraft has revealed unexpected details on the surface of the giant asteroid Vesta. New images and data highlight the diversity of Vesta's surface and reveal unusual geologic features, some of which were never previously seen on asteroids.
- Asteroid's troughs suggest stunted planetThu, 27 Sep 2012, 9:08:04 EDT
- NASA's Dawn spacecraft approaches protoplanet VestaFri, 10 Jun 2011, 11:32:58 EDT
- Solar wind tans young asteroidsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:00 EDT
- Vesta likely cold and dark enough for iceWed, 25 Jan 2012, 17:39:58 EST
- Rendezvous with an asteroidThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:24 EDT