Do a Google image search for "Greece." Before you find pictures of the Parthenon or Acropolis, you'll see several beautiful photos of Santorini, the picturesque island in the Aegean Sea. The British Broadcasting Company named it the world's best island in 2011. Santorini is a tourist magnet, famous for its breathtaking, cliff side views and sunsets.
- Santorini: The ground is moving again in paradiseTue, 13 Mar 2012, 11:33:37 EDT
- Nea Kameni volcano movement captured by EnvisatTue, 22 May 2012, 13:35:09 EDT
- Shrinking Bylot Island glaciers tell story of climate changeMon, 31 Aug 2009, 12:56:59 EDT
- NASA satellites catch 2 views of Felicia already affecting HawaiiMon, 10 Aug 2009, 15:30:32 EDT
- Too hot, too cold, just right: Testing the limits of where humans can liveSun, 20 Feb 2011, 15:33:50 EST