Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
The volcanic caldera on the picturesque tourist island of Santorini is showing signs of unrest. But researchers detecting the caldera's movement say it doesn't necessarily mean an eruption is imminent.
- Santorini: The ground is moving again in paradiseTue, 13 Mar 2012, 11:33:37 EDT
- Nea Kameni volcano movement captured by EnvisatTue, 22 May 2012, 13:35:09 EDT
- Researchers to study rebirth of an island after volcanic eruptionThu, 6 Aug 2009, 16:26:25 EDT
- Volcanic hazard map produced for island of Gran CanariaTue, 19 Jan 2010, 12:57:04 EST
- Months of geologic unrest signaled reawakening of Icelandic volcanoWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:28:49 EST