Friday, April 29, 2011 - 12:30 in Mathematics & Economics
A US appeals court ruled Friday that efforts to block federal funding for embryonic stem cell research were unlikely to win legal battles and overturned a judge's ruling that put funding on hold last year.
- US Appeals Court opens federal funding for stem cell researchFri, 29 Apr 2011, 16:33:18 EDT
- Statement: The New York Stem Cell Foundation on lifting ban of federal funds for stem cell researchFri, 29 Apr 2011, 13:34:05 EDT
- AACR supports NIH stem cell researchWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:17:06 EDT
- Sight-saving research halted by stem cell rulingThu, 2 Sep 2010, 13:37:24 EDT
- Research!America asks Congress to support embryonic stem cell research nowWed, 8 Sep 2010, 16:44:04 EDT