Friday, March 18, 2011 - 04:40 in Biology & Nature
(AP) -- Government experts are keeping a close eye on any radioactive particles that could travel from Japan to the West Coast, but insist there's no threat to public health.
- Scientists map West coast areas most affected by humansMon, 11 May 2009, 15:21:47 EDT
- Small wings travel far to spread West Nile virusMon, 1 Mar 2010, 20:38:38 EST
- High human impact ocean areas along US West Coast revealedMon, 11 May 2009, 10:51:47 EDT
- Floating dock from Japan carries potential invasive speciesThu, 7 Jun 2012, 21:33:29 EDT
- Pacific tsunami threat greater than expectedMon, 20 Jul 2009, 10:23:25 EDT