(PhysOrg.com) -- While enthusiasts across the world pored over the Voynich manuscript, one of the most mysterious writings ever found penned by an unknown author in a language no one understands a research team at the UA solved one of its biggest mysteries: When was the book made?
- University of Arizona experts determine age of book 'nobody can read'Thu, 10 Feb 2011, 15:37:07 EST
- Researchers solve membrane protein mysteryWed, 8 Jun 2011, 15:38:12 EDT
- Fun, sun and good books: UT experts say summer reading keeps skills strongWed, 21 Jul 2010, 11:50:14 EDT
- Astronomers take a step towards revealing the universe's biggest mysteryThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:37:21 EDT
- Astrophysicists solve mystery in Milky Way galaxyThu, 9 Jul 2009, 9:18:54 EDT