Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 03:00 in Earth & Climate
Changes in population growth and composition, including aging and urbanization, could significantly affect global emissions of carbon dioxide over the next 40 years, according to a new study out next week.
- Population trends: Another influence on climate changeMon, 11 Oct 2010, 16:42:18 EDT
- Population change: Another influence on climate changeTue, 12 Oct 2010, 11:07:20 EDT
- Education -- a key determinant of population growth and human well-beingFri, 29 Jul 2011, 3:35:26 EDT
- Limiting ocean acidification under global changeFri, 20 Aug 2010, 10:08:20 EDT
- Predicting a low carbon future for TorontoWed, 6 Feb 2013, 13:36:36 EST