Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 03:42 in Psychology & Sociology
Older Americans with depressive symptoms and poor mental health tend to get seven hours of sleep per night or less, according to new research.
- Less than half of older Americans get the recommended 8 hours of nightly sleepWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:57 EDT
- Older women who get little sleep may have a higher risk of fallingMon, 8 Sep 2008, 16:22:55 EDT
- Study links shorter sleep durations with greater risks of mental distress in young adultsWed, 1 Sep 2010, 0:37:15 EDT
- Older people may need less sleep, study findsThu, 24 Jul 2008, 13:08:42 EDT
- Short sleep increases risk of death and over-long sleep can indicate serious illnessTue, 4 May 2010, 11:46:41 EDT