Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 22:28 in Health & Medicine
Quality, in addition to quantity, is important for maintaining health, according to new research.
- Link found between poor sleep quality and increased risk of deathWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:53 EDT
- Poor sleep quality increases risk of high blood pressureMon, 29 Aug 2011, 20:33:09 EDT
- Poor sleep quality linked to postpartum depressionWed, 10 Dec 2008, 12:37:31 EST
- Poor sleep quality is associated with greater disability in rheumatoid arthritis patientsTue, 15 Feb 2011, 1:31:44 EST
- Sleep program needed for IT engineersMon, 22 Nov 2010, 10:35:10 EST