Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 20:21 in Psychology & Sociology
A bidirectional association exists between couples' sleep quality and the quality of their relationship, according to new research.
- Poor sleep is associated with lower relationship satisfaction in both women and menWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:52 EDT
- First-time parents' daily sleep duration predicts their relationship satisfactionWed, 9 Jun 2010, 1:37:02 EDT
- Study shows a bidirectional relationship between chronic stress and sleep problemsWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:56 EDT
- Link found between poor sleep quality and increased risk of deathWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:53 EDT
- The better off sleep betterFri, 4 Mar 2011, 10:11:35 EST