Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 13:02 in Psychology & Sociology
Stereotypes often paint a partial or false picture of an individual or group.
- Finding a stereotype that is true: Mexicans more sociable than AmericansThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:04:29 EDT
- Psyched out by stereotypes: IU research suggests thinking about the positiveMon, 4 May 2009, 0:29:31 EDT
- Visits to Nana's may keep toddlers from developing negative age stereotypesFri, 21 Aug 2009, 10:44:13 EDT
- Marketing technique: Activating gender stereotypes just to knock 'em downTue, 12 Feb 2013, 15:03:51 EST
- 'Training away stereotypes'Mon, 1 Nov 2010, 18:21:35 EDT