Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 05:07 in Psychology & Sociology
Earthquakes have aftershocks — not just the geological kind but the mental kind as well. Just like veterans of war, earthquake survivors can experience post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anxiety.
- Vulnerability to post-traumatic stress disorder runs in families, study showsFri, 19 Dec 2008, 17:42:42 EST
- Innovative therapies for treatment of post-traumatic stress disorderTue, 1 Sep 2009, 17:53:41 EDT
- Post-traumatic stress disorder diagnosed with magnetismWed, 20 Jan 2010, 1:43:48 EST
- Post-traumatic stress disorder common following significant orthopedic traumaMon, 9 May 2011, 10:32:30 EDT
- Exposure therapy may help prevent post-traumatic stress disorderTue, 3 Jun 2008, 10:28:55 EDT