Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 07:21 in Physics & Chemistry
Albert Einstein described belief in God as "childish superstition" and said Jews were not the chosen people, in a letter to be sold in London this week, an auctioneer said Tuesday.
- How would Einstein use e-mail?Fri, 25 Sep 2009, 15:44:30 EDT
- Princeton scientists say Einstein's theory applies beyond the solar systemFri, 12 Mar 2010, 12:18:32 EST
- Uncommon features of Einstein's brain might explain his remarkable cognitive abilitiesFri, 16 Nov 2012, 15:36:53 EST
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT
- Study: Believers' inferences about God's beliefs are uniquely egocentricMon, 30 Nov 2009, 16:08:00 EST