Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 17:28 in Physics & Chemistry
Renowned scientist Albert Einstein dismissed the Bible as a collection of 'pretty childish' legends and belief in God as a 'product of human weaknesses,' according to a letter to be auctioned this week.
- How would Einstein use e-mail?Fri, 25 Sep 2009, 15:44:30 EDT
- Princeton scientists say Einstein's theory applies beyond the solar systemFri, 12 Mar 2010, 12:18:32 EST
- Weak supporting evidence can undermine belief in an outcomeMon, 7 Mar 2011, 11:33:46 EST
- Camphor-containing products may cause seizures in childrenWed, 6 May 2009, 12:17:41 EDT
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT