Monday, May 12, 2008 - 16:42 in Physics & Chemistry
(AP) -- Two decades from now Americans could get as much electricity from windmills as from nuclear power plants, according to a government report that lays out a possible plan for wind energy growth.
- Wind and solar can reliably supply 25 percent of Oahu's electricity need, new study showsThu, 17 Mar 2011, 17:34:13 EDT
- Power grid of the future saves energyMon, 8 Nov 2010, 11:04:03 EST
- Answers to huge wind-farm problems are blowin' in the windTue, 16 Dec 2008, 10:14:32 EST
- Environmental scientists estimate that China could meet its entire future energy needs by wind aloneThu, 10 Sep 2009, 14:30:14 EDT
- New study sheds light on the growing US wind power marketFri, 17 Jul 2009, 13:51:44 EDT