Friday, June 24, 2011 - 17:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Testing the chemical composition of dinosaur teeth, researchers found that some sauropods were warmer than modern crocodiles and alligators.
- Caltech-led researchers measure body temperatures of dinosaurs for the first timeThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:42:42 EDT
- Warm-blooded dinosaurs worked up a sweatTue, 10 Nov 2009, 20:22:47 EST
- Alligators hint at what life may have been like for dinosaursFri, 17 Apr 2009, 6:57:35 EDT
- Found: First complete remains of early sauropod dinosaurThu, 28 Oct 2010, 12:06:06 EDT
- Duck-bill dinosaurs had plant-pulverizing teeth more advanced than horsesThu, 4 Oct 2012, 15:03:46 EDT