Monday, November 21, 2011 - 12:31 in Biology & Nature
atural selection has played a role in the development of the many skins patterns of the tiny Ranitomeya imitator poison dart frog.
- Predators drive the evolution of poison dart frogs' skin patternsMon, 21 Nov 2011, 15:37:04 EST
- Ten new amphibian species discovered in ColombiaMon, 2 Feb 2009, 13:56:59 EST
- The first gene-encoded amphibian toxin isolatedMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:13 EDT
- When threatened, a few African frogs can morph toes into clawsMon, 23 Jun 2008, 12:29:29 EDT
- UCI-led butterfly study sheds light on convergent evolutionThu, 21 Jul 2011, 15:36:36 EDT