Indian Ocean sea levels are rising unevenly and threatening residents in some densely populated coastal areas and islands, a new study concludes. The study, published in Nature Geoscience, finds that the sea level rise is at least partly a result of climate change.
- Indian Ocean sea-level rise threatens coastal areasWed, 14 Jul 2010, 13:08:48 EDT
- Sea levels rising in parts of Indian Ocean, according to new studyTue, 13 Jul 2010, 10:51:13 EDT
- Rising seas will affect major US coastal cities by 2100Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 0:33:13 EST
- How will future sea-level rise linked to climate change affect coastal areas?Mon, 5 Oct 2009, 15:37:14 EDT
- Ocean acidification will seriously impact mussel populationsThu, 14 Jul 2011, 8:34:44 EDT