Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 17:35 in Earth & Climate
Scientists who study the melting of Greenland's glaciers are discovering that water flowing beneath the ice plays a much more complex role than they previously imagined.
- Greenland glaciers: What lies beneathTue, 15 Dec 2009, 16:53:23 EST
- Global glacier melt continuesThu, 29 Jan 2009, 12:07:41 EST
- Small glaciers -- not large -- account for most of Greenland's recent loss of ice, study showsMon, 15 Sep 2008, 11:44:05 EDT
- Greenland's glaciers losing ice faster this year than last year, which was record-setting itselfMon, 15 Dec 2008, 10:32:21 EST
- Team finds subtropical waters flushing through Greenland fjordTue, 16 Feb 2010, 14:43:31 EST