Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 17:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Organizers for the London Olympics have made significant strides toward more energy-efficient summer games, but some of their efforts didn't make it to the finish line.
- Athletes, spectators faced unprecedented air pollution at 2008 Olympic GamesFri, 19 Jun 2009, 13:40:40 EDT
- New study finds increase in track-related injuries among youth in the United StatesFri, 6 Jul 2012, 8:35:08 EDT
- Team GB only likely to clock up 46 medals in Olympic Games in Rio 2016Thu, 20 Sep 2012, 8:35:03 EDT
- Warning to London 2012: Decide now or pay laterMon, 1 Dec 2008, 10:02:03 EST
- Assessing Olympic terrorism threatsWed, 20 Jun 2012, 12:35:36 EDT