Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
New data from the Herschel Space Observatory suggest comets are constantly smashing together around the star Fomalhaut.
- Herschel sees dusty disc of crushed cometsThu, 12 Apr 2012, 12:37:09 EDT
- Do missing Jupiters mean massive comet belts?Tue, 27 Nov 2012, 12:06:00 EST
- Herschel reveals the hidden side of star birthThu, 6 May 2010, 11:52:08 EDT
- Herschel Space Observatory discovers the clearing out of star-forming gas Tue, 10 May 2011, 10:33:54 EDT
- Herschel finds less dark matter but more starsWed, 16 Feb 2011, 14:37:17 EST