Black widow spiders seem to be universally feared. But who's scared of a brown widow? The black widow should be quaking all eight of its boots, a new study suggests. In the United States, there's a new widow in town. The brown widow. And scientists say it may be taking over some native western black widow territory.
- Are brown widows displacing black widow spiders around southern California homes?Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 12:05:12 EDT
- Widowed facing higher mortality risk, MSU researcher findsWed, 2 Dec 2009, 15:19:18 EST
- Research study reveals profile for female drunk-driversWed, 25 May 2011, 17:37:35 EDT
- Study finds no link between cognitive decline, socioeconomic status in elderlyFri, 7 Aug 2009, 14:39:51 EDT
- Married men seek treatment sooner for heart attacksMon, 18 Jul 2011, 14:36:32 EDT