Friday, November 5, 2010 - 16:00 in Biology & Nature
The polar bear is the poster child for species threatened with extinction by climate change. But a new study finds that the Arctic animals may get a reprieve in the form of an abundant supply of eggs from snow geese.
- Goose eggs may help polar bears weather climate changeMon, 15 Dec 2008, 10:32:25 EST
- Polar bears can't eat geese into extinctionThu, 4 Nov 2010, 12:26:00 EDT
- With climate changes, polar bear and brown bear lineages intertwineThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:37:49 EDT
- Polar bears: On thin ice? Extinction can be averted, scientists sayWed, 15 Dec 2010, 15:32:44 EST
- Beyond polar bears? Experts look for a new vision of climate change to combat skepticismThu, 27 May 2010, 10:08:33 EDT