Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 12:02 in Biology & Nature
The debate if scientists should study stem cells taken from human embryos is fierce.
- Scientists create human embryonic stem cells with enhanced pluripotencyMon, 3 May 2010, 16:02:08 EDT
- Banning federal funding for human embryonic stem cell research would derail related workThu, 9 Jun 2011, 18:34:34 EDT
- Human embryonic stem cells developed from 4-cell embryo; world first may lessen ethical concernsWed, 9 Jul 2008, 6:35:48 EDT
- First reconstitution of an epidermis from human embryonic stem cellsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 19:29:56 EST
- Human embryonic stem cells provide new insight into muscular dystrophyThu, 31 Mar 2011, 13:37:35 EDT