Thursday, January 6, 2011 - 18:00 in Health & Medicine
An antibiotic called rifaximin has shown promise in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in two large clinical trials by targeting bacteria in the gut.
- Researchers identify drugs with fewest side-effects for treating irritable bowel syndromeTue, 27 Mar 2012, 0:34:03 EDT
- Rifaximin provides significant relief of irritable bowel syndrome symptomsWed, 5 Jan 2011, 17:33:23 EST
- Cedars-Sinai research shows antibiotic prevents ibs symptoms for weeks after final doseTue, 4 May 2010, 9:55:34 EDT
- St. John's wort not helpful treatment for irritable bowel syndrome, Mayo Clinic researchers sayMon, 4 Jan 2010, 11:31:44 EST
- Irritable bowel syndrome can have genetic causesWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:22:02 EST