Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - 18:50 in Health & Medicine
In one of the more bizarre homages to Jane Austen, biologists have named a protein in mice urine after her famed character Mr. Darcy from the novel "Pride and Prejudice."
- Pride, prejudice and the 'Darcin effect'Wed, 2 Jun 2010, 19:57:48 EDT
- Pheromone responsible for male mouse 'sex appeal'Thu, 3 Jun 2010, 19:43:33 EDT
- Pheromone helps mice remember where to find a mateThu, 13 Dec 2012, 15:36:55 EST
- Urine test for kidney cancer a step closer to developmentWed, 7 Apr 2010, 14:09:49 EDT
- Scientists learn more about how kidneys fail and how new drugs may interveneTue, 16 Nov 2010, 11:04:39 EST