Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 09:31 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists and amateur astronomers around the world are preparing to observe the rare occurrence of Venus crossing the face of the Sun on 5-6 June, an event that will not be seen again for over a hundred years.
- Hubble to use moon as mirror to see Venus transitFri, 4 May 2012, 16:04:19 EDT
- Venus Express discovers hydroxyl in the atmosphere of Venus through its nightglow emissionThu, 15 May 2008, 9:29:23 EDT
- Team led by scientists from University of the Basque Country manage to measure wind details of VenusThu, 4 Sep 2008, 15:23:11 EDT
- Where did Venus's water go?Thu, 18 Dec 2008, 9:50:56 EST
- New map hints at Venus's wet, volcanic pastTue, 14 Jul 2009, 6:43:30 EDT