Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 10:02 in Physics & Chemistry
A few hours before sunset on June 5th, 2012 residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area will have a chance to witness one of the rarest celestial phenomena known: a Transit of Venus.
- Hubble to use moon as mirror to see Venus transitFri, 4 May 2012, 16:04:19 EDT
- Model explains rapid transition toward division of labor in biological evolutionThu, 10 Jun 2010, 18:16:39 EDT
- Roller coaster superconductivity discoveredWed, 18 Aug 2010, 13:36:37 EDT
- Got ear plugs? You may want to sport them on the subway and other mass transit, researchers sayFri, 19 Jun 2009, 9:51:48 EDT
- Extreme summer temperatures occur more frequentlyWed, 15 Feb 2012, 15:35:34 EST