Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 07:31 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers are gearing for one the rarest events in the Solar System: an alignment of Earth, Venus and the Sun that will not be seen for another 105 years.
- Hubble to use moon as mirror to see Venus transitFri, 4 May 2012, 16:04:19 EDT
- New map hints at Venus's wet, volcanic pastTue, 14 Jul 2009, 6:43:30 EDT
- Venus Express discovers hydroxyl in the atmosphere of Venus through its nightglow emissionThu, 15 May 2008, 9:29:23 EDT
- Where did Venus's water go?Thu, 18 Dec 2008, 9:50:56 EST
- Astronomers capture first images of newly-discovered solar systemThu, 13 Nov 2008, 16:30:13 EST