Tuesday, November 2, 2010 - 07:31 in Psychology & Sociology
Areas of the brain that are key to introspection are fully formed in newborns, contrary to previous thinking, researchers have found.
- Mental introspection increases as brain areas begin to act in syncSun, 14 Nov 2010, 22:42:58 EST
- Self-awareness in humans is more complex, diffuse than previously thoughtWed, 22 Aug 2012, 19:33:26 EDT
- Brain matter linked to introspective thoughtsThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:32:07 EDT
- USC: The brain co-opts the body to promote pro-social behaviorThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:09:08 EDT
- Study of babies' brain scans sheds new light on the brain's unconscious activity and how it developsMon, 1 Nov 2010, 15:34:25 EDT