Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 12:50 in Health & Medicine
People suffering from depression tend to eat more chocolate than those without the mood disorder, a new study suggests.
- People with depression eat more chocolate, a mood foodMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:30 EDT
- Greater chocolate consumption may be associated with higher depression scoresMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:27 EDT
- Worth the effort? Not if you're depressedWed, 12 Aug 2009, 17:52:29 EDT
- The dark chocolate version of Father Christmas is most fillingWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:29:10 EST
- Chocolate lovers could be lowering their risk of stroke: StudyFri, 12 Feb 2010, 11:24:39 EST