Men and women who eat more of the sweets are also likely to be depressed, researchers find. One need only look at the recent introduction of chocolate Cheerios to fully grasp Americans' fondness for the pulp from cacao beans. Savoring chocolate is normal.
- People with depression eat more chocolate, a mood foodMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:30 EDT
- The dark chocolate version of Father Christmas is most fillingWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:29:10 EST
- Greater chocolate consumption may be associated with higher depression scoresMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:27 EDT
- Short walk cuts chocolate consumption in half Wed, 7 Dec 2011, 15:36:55 EST
- Can chocolate lower your risk of stroke?Thu, 11 Feb 2010, 16:31:40 EST