Wednesday, November 5, 2008 - 13:35 in Health & Medicine
Heart attack survivors face the highest risk of sudden cardiac death in the 30 days following the attack, according to a historical study.
- Risk of sudden cardiac death appears increased within 30 days of heart attackTue, 4 Nov 2008, 16:36:13 EST
- Mayo Clinic study finds risk of sudden cardiac death highest early after attackTue, 4 Nov 2008, 16:36:15 EST
- Death of spouse, child may cause higher heart rate, other dangersSun, 14 Nov 2010, 12:33:25 EST
- Hopkins scientists ID 10 genes associated with a risk factor for sudden cardiac deathSun, 22 Mar 2009, 14:30:41 EDT
- As girth grows, risk of sudden cardiac death shrinksTue, 16 Mar 2010, 14:53:22 EDT