Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 17:21 in Biology & Nature
Homosexuality could be the result of a complicated interplay between genetics and random environmental factors, research from a large study of twins suggests.
- Homosexual behavior due to genetics and environmental factorsSat, 28 Jun 2008, 18:21:33 EDT
- Study finds pregnancy and birth environment may affect development of autism in twinsMon, 4 Jul 2011, 17:01:47 EDT
- Homosexuals' negative feelings about sexuality predict poor mental and sexual healthWed, 17 Sep 2008, 13:29:39 EDT
- Study shows male homosexuality can be explained through a specific model of Darwinian evolutionTue, 17 Jun 2008, 22:28:21 EDT
- Homosexuals report more problems with prostate cancer drug than heterosexualsWed, 22 Jun 2011, 10:12:19 EDT