Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 14:30 in Earth & Climate
Scientists are blaming slightly higher levels of carbon dioxide in Pacific Ocean waters caused by global warming for the failure of oyster larvae to survive in an Oregon hatchery....
- Ocean acidification linked to larval oyster failureWed, 11 Apr 2012, 14:35:52 EDT
- High levels of carbon dioxide threaten oyster survivalThu, 5 Aug 2010, 13:51:28 EDT
- Ocean acidification may contribute to global shellfish declineMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:18:55 EDT
- Rising CO2 levels at end of Ice Age not tied to Pacific OceanMon, 3 Oct 2011, 15:33:46 EDT
- Changing Chesapeake Bay acidity impacting oyster shell growthThu, 10 Jun 2010, 12:54:29 EDT