Researchers at Oregon State University have definitively linked an increase in ocean acidification to the collapse of oyster seed production at a commercial oyster hatchery in Oregon, where larval growth had declined to a level considered by the owners to be "non-economically viable."
- Ocean acidification linked to larval oyster failureWed, 11 Apr 2012, 14:35:52 EDT
- Ocean acidification may contribute to global shellfish declineMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:18:55 EDT
- New oyster farming technique increases productivity, offers entrepreneurial opportunitiesMon, 22 Nov 2010, 11:11:52 EST
- Changing Chesapeake Bay acidity impacting oyster shell growthThu, 10 Jun 2010, 12:54:29 EDT
- Current level of oyster farming unlikely to have substantial impact on Drakes Estero ecosystemTue, 5 May 2009, 12:50:19 EDT