Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 04:30 in Biology & Nature
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 20 (UPI) -- Genetically engineering algae as a source of biofuel has potential risks to the environment that demand study, U.S. scientists warn.
- Ecologist: Genetically engineered algae for biofuel pose potential risks that should be studiedMon, 20 Aug 2012, 13:09:51 EDT
- Fueling the future with fish tank residue: Sandia scientist discusses use of algae as a biofuelFri, 19 Feb 2010, 15:09:10 EST
- Algae: Biofuel of the future?Mon, 18 Aug 2008, 22:42:13 EDT
- Bioengineered marine algae expands environments where biofuels can be producedMon, 26 Nov 2012, 15:03:49 EST
- AgriLife scientists do groundwork for genetic mapping of algae biofuel speciesFri, 12 Mar 2010, 17:15:48 EST