Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 21:30 in Astronomy & Space
WASHINGTON, May 16 (UPI) -- A NASA space telescope has completed the best assessment yet of our solar system's population of potentially hazardous asteroids, the space agency said.
- Pan-STARRS discovers its first potentially hazardous asteroidMon, 27 Sep 2010, 17:22:07 EDT
- Potentially hazardous asteroid might collide with the Earth in 2182Tue, 27 Jul 2010, 9:43:41 EDT
- Asteroid monitored from outer space to ground impactWed, 25 Mar 2009, 17:17:11 EDT
- Study puts solar spin on asteroid moon formationWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:35:53 EDT
- Asteroid-hunting satellite a world firstThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:35:53 EDT