Friday, April 27, 2012 - 14:30 in Earth & Climate
LOS ANGELES, April 27 (UPI) -- A first evaluation of the Clean Water Act's effects on west coast ocean waters reveals major successes, researchers at the University of Southern California say.
- First evaluation of the Clean Water Act's effects on coastal waters reveals major successesFri, 27 Apr 2012, 0:35:32 EDT
- Pacific coast turning more acidicThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:52 EDT
- From mothballs to mobilization: Taking the salt out of sea waterTue, 30 Sep 2008, 13:42:36 EDT
- New study reveals how sensitive US East Coast regions may be to ocean acidificationFri, 1 Mar 2013, 15:06:21 EST
- New discovery of how carbon is stored in the Southern OceanSun, 29 Jul 2012, 16:02:59 EDT